MY ACCOUNT AND MY ORDER
1. How do I place my order?
To place your order, follow these steps
- Browse through our catalogue of products to find something you like, choose your size (check size chart) and click on the 'Add to Cart'. Feel free to continue browing and adding more stuff to the cart, it can take the weight.
- In the ‘Shopping Cart’, you can either choose to continue shopping or confirm the order.
- To proceed, you can either log into your existing Bira 91 account or simply continue as a 'Guest’ and give your email id and delivery address for order processing.
- Once you’re all set, proceed to checkout, confirm your shipping address, select the desired payment method and confirm your order.
2. How do I receive my order?
We have tie ups with reputed courier companies, so your orders will be delivered right to your doorstep. All orders will be delivered in fully sealed packages to protect your goods and ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
3. How will I get confirmation that my order is placed successfully?
Once you have successfully made the payment, you will receive an email with your order information confirming your order. This email will have the order invoice & order details.
4. I tried placing my order using my Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The order was not successful, but my money got deducted. What really happened with my money?
Please check your bank/ credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, you account will be credited within 10 business days.
For further assistance you can write to us at email@example.com, we’ll be happy to help.
5. How should I check the status of my Order?
You can always log in to your account using the ‘Sign in’ button on the top right and check the status of your order under ‘My Orders’.
After your order is placed, we will send you confirmation of your order details over email and SMS. Once we dispatch your shipment, you will again be notified via email and SMS. In case of any unusual event which delays your order shipment, you would receive a special update from our end.
Not satisfied? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your concerns will be addressed
1. How can I pay for my order?
- We have both COD & prepaid payment options to make your shopping experience easier. You can check the payment option available by entering your pin code.
- We currently don't offer COD on orders above Rs 3,000.
- COD is chargeable at Rs 80 on all orders.
- Shipping charge of Rs. 60 applicable on orders below Rs. 999.
- Avail free shipping on all prepaid orders worth Rs. 999 or more.
2. Is there any additional charge for COD/Prepaid orders?
Yes! COD is chargeable at Rs 80 on all orders & a shipping cost of Rs 60 for all prepaid orders below Rs 999.
3. Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, you can avail free shipping on all prepaid orders worth Rs 999 or more.
2. Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi, sales tax, or other charge is borne by us. You only pay the amount that you see in your order summary.
3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry keeping in mind the following:
- Please recheck if the information provided is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, and password (for net banking); and that your internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us at email@example.com
SHIPPING AND TRACKING
1. What is the delivery time?
Our delivery operations are impacted due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Kindly expect delays in delivery of your order.
2. Will any shipping charges be levied?
We provide free shipping for orders above Rs. 899. There will be a shipping charge of Rs. 60 on orders below Rs. 899.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
1. How do I return/exchange my product/s.
- With the Covid-19 Lockdown in place, our merch items are getting delivered however returns are currently delayed. For any return request, kindly drop the request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request you to be patient as requests will be processed after the lockdown is over. Products to be returned should be in the same condition as you received them. Damaged or used products will not be accepted.
- All returns/exchanges will be initiated only through store credits in the form of e-voucher. This voucher will be valid for a duration of 6 months from the date you receive it on your email.
- We have put no-hassle procedures to ensure that you can buy from us with confidence and return the item(s) you have purchased from our webshop (shop.bira91.com). In case you are not happy with the order you have received, or you found some issue in the quality/size or colour of the item, please inform customer care immediately of this issue so that it can be returned to us, and we will arrange for return shipping.
- Products returned should be in the same condition as you received them. Damaged or used products will not be accepted.
- Return of products will be accepted only if they are returned in their original packaging and within 15 days of purchase. We will arrange for a return pick-up of your order and the courier provider shall pick it within 3-5 days of your request.
- Please bear in mind it may take 2-7 working days for the product to reach back to our order processing centre.
- There is a list of items which are excluded from returns.
- All glass and ceramic items.
- Pollution Masks if the seal is broken
- Items valued at Rs. 300 or less.
- Any damage caused due to neglect, improper usage or application.
- Any item where the return is requested after 15 days of purchase
- The process for returning the product/s is as follows:
- Call our toll-free customer care 1800- 300-23010 between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm , 6 days a week (Sunday off) or else, mail us at email@example.com and obtain a return reference number, and we shall have the parcel picked within 3-5 working days.
- All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. T-shirts must be packed in the original T-shirt packaging with the original Bira 91 tag) and should not be broken or tampered with.
- Ensure order number is correctly written on the return label/ etc.
- Package the item in its original packaging. We request you to place the box in further protective packaging to ensure there is no damage in shipping the goods.
- If you choose to self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. In case if shipment is damage or any item is missing, the company will not be responsible for such damage. Hence, we recommend you to use a reliable courier service.
- The return address if you are self-shipping is: GreenHonchos solutions pvt ltd, KH No 434/2, Budh Bazar Road, Mundka, Delhi - 110041
- For the items damaged in transit, you are requested to mail us the photographs of the damaged item at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item. There is no need of couriering the damaged items to us. After examining the photographs and validating the in-transit damage, we will send a replacement of the damaged good within 5-7 working days along with the communication for the same on mail.
- Please note that the decision of providing the replacement depends on the examination of photographs.
- The returned item will be examined in our warehouse and you will be intimated about the return status, on mai,l in 5 days of receiving the item. If your return is accepted, we would be sending you an e-mail with an e-voucher for the same order value for shopping on our website. The voucher will have a unique code which can be used to buy anything from shop.bira91.com of the value mentioned in the voucher. This voucher will be valid for 6 months from the date you receive it on mail.
2. How do I cancel my order?
- An order can be cancelled directly from the registered account before it is shipped.
- If the order is shipped already, we unfortunately will not be able to cancel it. Even if you have accepted the shipment, do not worry - you can return the product and exchange it for something else through the e-voucher which we will give you on returns.
- In case you desire any changes or edits in your order, please write to us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
1. Do you take Bulk orders?
Yes, we do. You can mail us with your order details at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll work out a discount for you, depending on your quantity.
2. What to do if I forgot my password?
Just click on the 'Forgot Password' option and we will send the password reset link via email.
3. I want to place an order but I don’t want any price tag or invoice attached as it is a gift for someone. Is it possible?
Unfortunately, no. Because of the existing logistics regulations, we have to send the invoice along with the product. Tags are also left intact so that a product can be replaced if your loved one faces any issues and would like to exchange/ return the product.
4. Is there any option to try the product before buying it?
Since we only sell online, there is no try and buy option available. However, in order to assist you in picking the right size for T-shirts, we have a size chart with body measurements on our T-shirts’ product pages. For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com.